[FLASH-USERS] The problem "Segmentation fault"

Alexander Wagner alexander.y.wagner at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 19 20:48:48 EDT 2011

I'm just forwarding the exchange i had with Zhang to the list as I hit
the wrong reply button again and left out the list.

Zhang, what mpi library did you build with? Are you sure mpi works
properly on your machine?

I wonder if this is the same problem i had once on a CentOS cluster with
Intel Xeons and FLASH3.2, where it would segfault before it even reached
call Drivier_initFlash() in Flash.F90. Our sys admin couldn't solve the
problem either, but we had another cluster to work on, so we dropped the
issue. That being said, it really should work, though.

Best wishes,
Alex