[FLASH-USERS] Flash code support?

Carrie Eder eder at flash.uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:22:08 EDT 2011

Dear Vasileios -

Please address technical questions to the user lists.

Flash-Users, flash-users at flash.uchicago.edu, is for general use by
Flash code users to facilitate the exchange of information about the
code.
Flash-Bugs, flash-bugs at flash.uchicago.edu should be used to report
bugs in the Flash source code. The members of this list are the
developers of Flash.

Thanks

Carrie