[FLASH-USERS] Sedov

胡立军 hulj at mail.bnu.edu.cn
Tue Oct 18 10:30:07 EDT 2011

Hi!
I have a problem in Sedov,could you give me some suggestion? The following is the information of error:

RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "order"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "slopeLimiter"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "LimitedSlopeBeta"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "use_avisc"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "use_flattening"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "use_upwindTVD"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "RiemannSolver"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "entropy"...
 RuntimeParameters_read:  ignoring unknown parameter "shockDetect"...

=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
=   EXIT CODE: 11
=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES
APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING: Segmentation fault (signal 11)

Best,
Li-jun Hu