[FLASH-USERS] consolidated publications list on FLASH website

Anshu Dubey dubey at flash.uchicago.edu
Sat Apr 7 16:05:50 EDT 2012

John, Snezhana and others,

In 2007/2008 time frame we had compiled a database of publications that
used
FLASH in their results by searching through the literature. The list on the
website
is generated by merging the recent input from the users with this database.

The database also included papers that did not use the code if any of the
authors was affiliated
with the center at the time. We differentiated between papers that used
FLASH
from those that did not through an optional field in their bibtex entries.
People doing the compilation
exercised their judgement in determining if a paper had used FLASH for
obtaining any part of the
reported results by looking for citations and acknowledgements, and by
reading the abstracts. It appears
that some of the papers got tagged wrongly. We apologize for the errors,
the reported errors
have been fixed in the database and will be reflected on the website by
early next week.

The feedback from the users is critical in making this list as accurate,
informative and complete
as possible. We deeply appreciate the interest that the community has shown
in the project,
and sincerely hope that it will become a useful resource for all our users
and other researchers
in the related fields.

Anshu on behalf of the FLASH team.