[FLASH-USERS] Problem with HDF5 output on Ranger

Sean Couch smc at flash.uchicago.edu
Tue Dec 11 12:26:52 EST 2012

I'm using version 4.  Well, technically my own branch off of the main trunk...  But IO should be identical to the FLASH4 release.  Maybe try adding +pm4dev to the setup line?

Oh wait, something just occurred to me.  Did you modify the ranger Makefile.h appropriately?  The default version in the release is not configured properly.  It points to a non-existent HDF5 installation.  Maybe I will fix that in the trunk...

Sean