[FLASH-USERS] Newbie Question: Adding Variables

John ZuHone jzuhone at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Dec 21 09:59:23 EST 2012

Huh, that is odd. I wasn't even aware that would break the Config functionality. Since "2" ought to be a valid real number, I suspect that this is something that ought to be fixed. But maybe there's a reason for it.

John ZuHone
Laboratory for High-Energy Astrophysics
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
8800 Greenbelt Rd., Code 662