[FLASH-USERS] FLASH4-beta released

Seyit Hocuk seyit at astro.rug.nl
Thu Feb 2 06:59:40 EST 2012

Hi Klaus,

For the people who were using FLASH4-alpha and are now switching to
beta, is there anything special that we need to consider. Or, can we
just copy our simulation directory and continue using FLASH4-beta. For
example: switching from FLASH3.3 to FLASH4-a, you needed to change every
myPE to meshME, or something like that.

Thinghs that you commonly might have in your simulation dir. are:

Config
flash.par
Makefile
pt_initPositions.F90
Simulation_initBlock.F90
Simulation_init.F90
Simulation_data.F90
Simulation_initSpecies.F90
SpeciesList.txt
Grid_markRefineDerefine.F90
Driver_sourceTerms.F90
Driver_initSourceTerms.F90

where the latter two are for added sourceterm modules like:

Cool
Heat
Sinkparticles
etc.