[FLASH-USERS] Guardcells filling with PARAMESH4 data/grid structure

Marco Mazzuoli marco.mazzuoli at unige.it
Tue Feb 21 16:55:24 EST 2012

    Dear
Anshu, Dear Mark,
thank you very much. You have answered exactly what I need.Actually, I supposed that information on the guard cell would have been lost when the pointer had beed relesed.Is it possible in such a way to make the changes on the guard cells effective in the interior cells of neighbouring blocks?
Thank you again.
Greetings,    Marco

Ing. Marco Mazzuoli
Dipartimento di Ingegneria