[FLASH-USERS] Basic MPI question

chris cdaley at flash.uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 1 09:01:38 EST 2012

Hi Joe,

Try installing the mpich2 development package for your distribution
(in Fedora it is named "mpich2-devel").  I am guessing that you have
only installed the "mpich2" package because the MPI compiler wrapper
scripts cannot find the MPI header files.  Remove the mpi.h and mpif.h
from the FLASH object directory and re-run gmake.

Chris