[FLASH-USERS] Fwd: radiative cooling to flash4b

Vincenzo Antonuccio-Delogu Vincenzo.Antonuccio at oact.inaf.it
Tue May 8 05:09:23 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 08 May 2012 00:14:27 Carrie Eder wrote:
> FYI
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: akashi at ph.technion.ac.il
> Subject: radiative cooling to flash4b
> Date: May 4, 2012 10:26:21 PM CDT
> To: Carrie Eder <eder at flash.uchicago.edu>
>
> Hello
>
> I'm Muhammad akashi from the Technion (Israel), a new flash user. I was
> wandering if you can help me in some issue with flash.
> I want to add radiative cooling according to a table from Sutherland &
> Dopitta 1993, do you have a subroutine doing that ?
>
> I really would appreciate that.
>
> Thanks,
> Muhammad

Hi Carrie,

	I have recently done that, for version 3.3.
Please, let me know if I can help.

Best,

	V.
     Vincenzo ANTONUCCIO-DELOGU

INAF/National Institute for Astrophysics, ITALY

Tlf. : +39-095-7332318
Mob: +39 347 366 7984
skype: antonucciodelogu

e-mail: Vincenzo.Antonuccio at oact.inaf.it

'Recte sese laudare, cui nemo alius contigit laudator.'

[Those who can not find a praiser, become self-praisers]

(Erasmus of Rotterdam, Laus stultitiae, or
The praise of Folly)