[FLASH-USERS] Fwd: REQUEST

dongwook at flash.uchicago.edu dongwook at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri May 18 17:45:26 EDT 2012

Dear Binod,

Can you describe your issues in more details? We need information on what
problems you're trying to reproduce in which JCP journals, what solvers
you're using, etc.

Best,
Dongwook
Dongwook Lee, Ph.D., Research Scientist
The Flash Center for Computational Science
The University of Chicago
5747 S. Ellis Ave., Room 319
Chicago, IL 60637
(773) 834-6830