[FLASH-USERS] non-adiabatic terms?

K. Murawski kmur at kft.umcs.lublin.pl
Wed Nov 21 10:50:54 EST 2012

Dear FLASH users,

we intend to implement in FLASH4 non-adiabatic terms in MHD such as
radiation and anisotropic thermal conduction. A local heating term would
also be nice to have along the lines it was already done in FLASH2.2. We
are aware that the isotropic thermal conduction is already built in
FLASH4 and the radiation was implemented in FLASH2.2. I wonder whether
there is anyone who would be willing to share the corresponding source
files with us? The corresponding credit would be provided.

Happy flashing,

Kris