[FLASH-USERS] split solver, timestepping/refinement and the time accuracy order

Andrea Gatto andreag at MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Wed Apr 24 08:40:34 EDT 2013

Dear Klaus,

thank you for your answer.
Yes using an unsplit solver would definitively solve the problem (because
there isn't such problem anymore), but unfortunately I have to use the
split one.
Basically this timestep reduction is performed due to an enormous amount
of energy injected (Supernova) in the first call of the source terms. At
this point the only safe thing to do is to allow this injection of energy
only in the second call of the source terms.
Many thanks.

Best,

Andrea