[FLASH-USERS] [HEDP] Fwd: laser plasma problem

Ehsan Vadiee evadiee at unm.edu
Fri Feb 22 13:50:50 EST 2013

Hello

I appreciate if you can help me through my simulation,i just started to learn flash.
I am simulating the laser focused onto air. Regarding to the LASER SLAB simulation:

1. Should i change the ionization level particularly for air? ms_targetZmin?

2. How can i change the domain boundaries,the one that i am simulating does not show the Target part in VISIT(just shows ray tracing on the CHAM part).

3. How can i compute the electron temperature and electron densities. actually, How can i use the output parameters, SUMY and YE , to calculate the density and temperature?

4. What should i use for EOS of air?

5.VISIT output of ray tracing shows the sub-nanosecond results,although i set the laser pulse duration for 6ns.

It would be great if you can answer the questions.
Hope my questions are clear.

Regards

Regards