[FLASH-USERS] hydrostatic models in flash

Ji Suoqing jisuoqing at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:49:49 EST 2013

Hi Dongwook,

> I would like to understand more on your
> statement "2.5d (and hence, the unsplit solvers)". Can you explain this to
> me more?

I guess Phil mentioned this because the split PPM solver does not support 2.5-D with rotation (v_phi is set to zero by the code), consequently he uses the unsplit solver.

To Phil,

If you still have problem in unsplit solver, you could try split solver again: to add a centrifugal term caused by rotation by yourself, which enables you to simulate a rotational case.

Best wishes,
Suoqing