[FLASH-USERS] Maclaurin test problem

Philip Chang chang65 at uwm.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:50:07 EDT 2013

Hello FLASH users,

I'm trying to set up the Maclaurin test problem and it doesn't appear to work.  In particular, it appears that it is failing on calling the equation of state, which is strange because it is just an adiabatic gamma-law EOS.   On the other hand, the unitTest/Multipole seems to work just fine.  Because they are so similar, it is confusing why this is happening, but it appears that the difference is that the evolution step in the unitTest is empty, i.e., no hydro step, while the Maclaurin uses the hydro step.   This suggests to me that the included Maclaurin test problem no longer works, i.e., these Maclaurin test problem does not evolve.  Is this correct?

Cheers,
Phil