[FLASH-USERS] flmake use

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 14 10:39:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm a new FLASH user.  I was trying to follow along with the docs on flmake
but immediately ran into difficulties.  In a couple of places in the docs,
it suggests doing:
flmake setup -auto Sedov
When I do this I get
usage: flmake [-h]

{build,run,restart,merge,clean,metadata,diffpar,mv,rm,log,qsub,reproduce,ls-runs,setup,help}
flmake: error: unrecognized arguments: -auto

Looking at the python source I can see what the problem is.  flmake just
imports flash.flmake.main and runs main() and I don't see where auto comes
in.  And I missing the flashrc.py?  Any help would be appreciated.

Jon Slavin
Jonathan D. Slavin                 Harvard-Smithsonian CfA
jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu       60 Garden Street, MS 83
phone: (617) 496-7981       Cambridge, MA 02138-1516
fax: (617) 496-7577            USA