[FLASH-USERS] FLASH setup on stampede.tacc.utexas.edu

Mark L Richardson Mark.L.Richardson at asu.edu
Thu Mar 28 13:11:42 EDT 2013

I'm attempting to do the same. The issue I encountered is Stampede has
HDF5.1.8 built, while Flash (at least v.3.2) is built with HDF1.6. Between
1.6 and 1.8 the API changed on subroutines like H5Dopen where it used to
need 2 arguments but now it needs 3.

One fix is to go through and change each H5Dopen to  H5Dopen1 which is the
deprecated version, however there may be other issues that won't show
themselves.

The other, better, option is to build v. 1.6 on Stampede and link to those
libraries (I am planning on doing this in the next day or so).

Are these the same issues you were getting?

-Mark

--
Mark Richardson,
Mark.L.Richardson at asu.edu