[FLASH-USERS] Running FLASH on Curie at TGCC

KRUEGER Brendan Brendan.Krueger at cea.fr
Fri Mar 29 05:05:59 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to set up FLASH4 on Curie (at TGCC).  I was able to get the code to compile, but when I run a test problem I get errors with the EOS.  I tried the SodSpherical problem and get "[Eos_putData] ERROR Density or Internal Energy are zero after a call to EOS!".  With the Sedov problem, FLASH dumps out some information about the guard cell fill, but the error appears to still be related to the EOS.  With both problems, I just ran them as they are in the SimulationMain directory.  I attached the output and error files.  Just to make sure, I ran the SodSpherical problem on a system where I have FLASH working, and there were no problems.  Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,
Brendan