[FLASH-USERS] Has anyone used FLASH3 on Colosse or Guillimin at Calcul-Quebec?

David david.john.williamson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:07:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

So Colosse is actually down for maintenance today, but I can check out some stuff on Guilimin. What kind of information is useful? It looks like it has gfortran and gcc for compilers.

uname -a gives

Linux lg-1r14-n04 2.6.18-308.24.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Dec 4 17:43:34 EST 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

if knowing the Linux distribution is helpful.

They have hardware information here: http://www.calculquebec.ca/index.php/en/resources/compute-servers/colosse - Intel Xeon processors if that's important.

Anything else that would help?

Cheers,
-David