[FLASH-USERS] WindTunnel Test Case

Angus Macnab macnab at eagleharbortech.com
Mon Sep 16 19:14:54 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

I am a new user who is running through some of the test cases before
attempting to set up some new simulations.  I've run the WindTunnel test
case, and the results don't appear copacetic with the results reported in
the user guide.  In particular, the step boundary has a strange geometry
and the reflecting wall doesn't look like it is being enforced for density
and pressure.  I am attaching a couple of screen grabs to illustrate what
I'm seeing.

I'm wondering if others have run this test case and if you are seeing the
same thing, or if this is unique to my build?  I'm also using a matplotlib
based plotting routine, so the possibility may exist that this is a
plotting artifact.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Cheers,

Angus