[FLASH-USERS] Problem with hydro

Sijoy C D cjoycd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:56:37 EST 2014

Dear Chang,

It might be due to the pressure differences at time t=0 itself due to
specified initial conditions for the materials (through EOS). Since there
is no pressure equilibrium, near the material interfaces, the materials may
get compressed or expanded depending on the magnitude of the pressure diff.
This causes temp drop in the expanded material and may increase the temp in
the compressed material (ideally). For HEDP problems, mostly, these slight
temp differences may be ignored (of-course depending on the problem).

Regards
--Sijoy C D