[FLASH-USERS] How to add EOS_USERTYPE1 to speciesEosType

pchang pchang at lle.rochester.edu
Wed Dec 10 16:56:26 EST 2014

Hi all,
I am trying to add a customer EOS type myself. I found Flash leave
"EOS_USERTYPE1" for user.
In the config file, I have the following line:

PARAMETER eos_chamEosType STRING "eos_gam"
["eos_tab","eos_gam","EOS_USERTYPE1"]
PARAMETER eos_gasEosType STRING "eos_gam"
["eos_tab","eos_gam","EOS_USERTYPE1"]
PARAMETER eos_targEosType STRING "eos_gam"
["eos_tab","eos_gam","EOS_USERTYPE1"]

Therefore, I can use "EOS_USERTYPE1" in flash.par.
However, speciesEosType = -1 after "Multispecies_getProperty" is called.
I found in Eos.h, there is a line
#define EOS_USERTYPE1 1001
And if you print out EOS_USERTYPE1, you do get 1001.

My question is, where do I specify EOS_USERTYPE1 = 1001 so that when it
reads in "EOS_USERTYPE1", it transfers speciesEosType=1001?
Thank you.

Po-Yu

--
Po-Yu Chang