[FLASH-USERS] FLASH4.2 released

Dean Townsley Dean.M.Townsley at ua.edu
Sat Feb 8 09:29:53 EST 2014

Thanks Klaus!  And everyone who contributed to the new release!

To give credit where it is due from my side...

On 02/07/2014 07:20 PM, Klaus Weide wrote:
> Added from Dean Townsley (not previously included, or previously not existing):
> * physics/sourceTerms/Flame unit
> * physics/sourceTerms/Turb unit

Aaron Jackson developed a lot of this code along with Alan Calder. The
corresponding paper (Jackson, Townsley, & Calder 2014) on modeling
turbulent flames is submitted and we'll be getting it back to the
referee so it will hopefully be out soon.  Just  send me a note if you
want a preview, otherwise it will appear on arxiv within a few weeks
hopefully.  Thanks to the guys at the flash center for getting this into
the mainline release.

Dean