[FLASH-USERS] Erro while compiling Flash4.2.2 with ifort compilor?

Hava Turkakin turkakin at ualberta.ca
Wed Jul 23 14:47:35 EDT 2014

Hi all
I was using Flash3.2 very fine with ifort compilor so far. Now I want
to set up and use Flash4.2.2. I am using the same Makefile.h I use for
Flash3.2 which compiles and runs fine, however it is giving me error
below for Flash4.2.2 while I setup magnetoHD/CurrentSheet test problem
and try to compile?
ifort: error #10103: can't fork process
gmake: *** [paramesh_interfaces.o] Error 1
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Can somebody understand what this means?
Thank you
--
Hava Turkakin
PhD Candidate