[FLASH-USERS] Erro while compiling Flash4.2.2 with ifort compilor?

Hava Turkakin turkakin at ualberta.ca
Thu Jul 24 12:59:03 EDT 2014

Hi
My programs ends without an error if I set lrefmin=1, lref_max=4, and
nrefs=2. The plot files does not look goon in resolution though. Any
higher refinements ends with error 1. Programs runs up to some points
and stops without the maximum times is reached? I tried increasing
maxblocks, but it did not work.
Can somebody help me with this please?
Thanks
Hava