[FLASH-USERS] refinement problems with FLASH 4.2

Thomas Peters tpeters at physik.uzh.ch
Wed May 21 12:54:27 EDT 2014

Dear Kevin, Christoph and John,

this is not a plotting issue, I can see these jumps using yt as well.
Also, I don't think this is noise since the maximum velz value is only a
factor of 10 smaller than the maxmimum velx value (in magnitude). The
slices are not centered around zero but on the cell with the highest
density. I am using the default paramesh library and hydro solver of the
setup in FLASH 4.2.0.

Best regards,
Thomas