[FLASH-USERS] problem MHD

ivanildo amorim lima ivanildouaustm at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 20:08:10 EDT 2014

Hello to all,

I'm starting my work with the flash MHD code, I need help. What are the first steps that you recommend me to implement my simulation? addition to the manual there is some document that can help me?

I'm doing some tests with the Brio-Wu. Does anyone know how to print on the screen the value of the pressure or density of a single grid point in a given space-time? I need to do this in more refined, medium and coarse meshes always analyzing the values ​​in the same grid point. Someone can tell me how to do it.
thanksIvanildo