[FLASH-USERS] How to turn off the radiation?

Md. Mohsin Ali md.ali at anu.edu.au
Wed Nov 12 03:21:23 EST 2014

Hi Flash Users,

I am looking for an application run on Flash code, and a testsuite, capable of having efficiency ~100% up to 2K cores. The application should have the following properties.

1. Application should solves the problem on regular/Cartesian grid.
2. Solution should be reasonably 'smooth'.
3. Grid dimension should be 3 or more.
4. Global grid should be domain decomposed to solve them in parallel.

I was having a look at "Direct Solvers for Uniform Grid" of Flash code. But I am not aware about any test suites.

I am planning to apply sparse grid combination technique on the application to make it fault tolerant. So if the application does not hold these properties, I could not apply the combination technique on it.

I am not very familiar about the Physics of the application. Any information will be highly appreciated.

--
Regards
Mohsin