[FLASH-USERS] Disable particles

pchang pchang at lle.rochester.edu
Tue Nov 18 16:07:55 EST 2014

Hi Petros,
Thank you.
I will try to increase my ed_maxRayCount runtime parameter. But how
about pt_maxPerProc? I set it in flash.par and found it is listed under
"Ignored Parameters". I believe it is because I don't have the unit
(particle unit?). Do I need to include that? or do I just increase my
ed_maxRayCount and ignore pt_maxPerProc?

Po-Yu

--
Po-Yu Chang
Postdoc