[FLASH-USERS] Flash crashes when filling guard cells

Farshad Nasiri fnasiri at email.gwu.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:19:32 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I've recently run into this problem when using more than two levels of refinement. I get the following error:

At line 290 of file mpi_amr_1blk_restrict.F90
Fortran runtime error: Index '-1' of dimension 1 of array 'ladd_strt' below lower bound of 0

As far as I have been able to figure out, it's looking for the processor number of children of leaf blocks which of course don't exist.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Farshad
Farshad Nasiri
Ph.D Candidate/Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
School of Engineering and Applied Science
The George Washington University
fnasiri at gwu.edu