[FLASH-USERS] RT flames in FLASH4

ugkarriraghunath at ug.iisc.in ugkarriraghunath at ug.iisc.in
Fri Dec 18 00:10:25 EST 2015

Hello,

I am working with RTFlames in FLASH4. When im using constant flame speed,
flash code is working properly but when I replace constant flame speed
with turbulent or laminar or LaminarOnly the code is showing some error
while performing make command in object directory. The error shown is:

IO_writeIntegralQuantities.F90:22.6:

  use fl_fsData, ONLY : fl_fsConstFlameSpeed
      1
Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'fl_fsdata.mod' for reading at (1): No
such file or directory
make: *** [IO_writeIntegralQuantities.o] Error 1
raghu at raghu:~/Desktop/sc/FLASH4.3/object$

config script:

REQUIRES physics/sourceTerms/Flame/FlameEffects/EIP
REQUIRES flashUtilities/contourSurface
REQUIRES physics/sourceTerms/Turb

# TFI flamespeed only makes sense in 3d
USESETUPVARS nDim
IF nDim <> 3
  REQUESTS physics/sourceTerms/Flame/FlameSpeed/turbulent
ELSE
  REQUESTS physics/sourceTerms/Flame/FlameSpeed/Constant/TFI
ENDIF

setup command:
 ./setup rtflame -1d

Please help me with this.