[FLASH-USERS] Two questions from a newbie, thanks!

Di Sheng disheng222 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:04:49 EST 2015

Hi Po-Yu,
Thanks a lot for your help!
As for the first question, after adding "+hdf5typeio" (i.e., ./setup -auto
Cellular +hdf5typeio parallelIO=False), I still got the same errors
(Assertion `dataset >= 0' failed). In fact, when I use "./setup -auto
Cellular +ug", the errors will disappear and the execution goes well. There
must be some reason for it. I mean, should I adopt some "-with-unit=...."
for Cellular or some more settings for setup ?

As for the second question, I didn't set the group in the flash.par. Could
you tell me how to specify the group frequency?
Did I miss any other parameters?

ps. My objective is just to run this application normally, so as to
evaluate my own MPI middleware. That's it. I'll be happy as long as it can
be run, no matter what kind of settings/parameters are used.

Many thanks again!

Best
Sheng
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~shdi