[FLASH-USERS] FLASH & HYPRE: Makefile.h

Majid Masnavi majidmasnavi at creol.ucf.edu
Thu Feb 12 17:01:43 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

I am a new user of FLASH code. After a few days, I have installed the code on Ubuntu.
I made executable file for first example: Sedov.

I want to use the code for laser target interaction. I am mtrying to run ./setup ..... in Page 440 of Manual.

However, I cannot make correct Makefile.h for
linking Hypre and FLASH. I stuck on the following error:

gr_hypreF90CAdapters.c:90:30: fatal error:_hypre_parcsr_ls.h: No such file or directory
#include "_hypre_parcsr_ls.h"
compilation terminated.
make:***[gr_hypreF90CAdapters.o] Error 1

I guess I installed the hypre-2.10.0b-babel in correct way.
If anybody knows how to solve this issue, please let me know.

Many thanks.

Majid