[FLASH-USERS] Full-physics Laser Driven Simulation

Miguel Vasconcelos miguel.vasconcelos at usp.br
Thu Feb 19 19:43:38 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

When I execute the Full-physics Laser Driven Simulation on FLASH and use the extract_rays.py script to be able to view the simulation on VisIt, I get the error that no ray data was found on the lasslab_hdf5_plt_cnt files. But that doesn't apply to all the lasslab_hdf5_plt_cnt files. By default, the simulation generate 200 files to simulate 2ns and the error occurs with the files lasslab_hdf5_plt_cnt_0110 to lasslab_hdf5_plt_cnt_0200. I've tried to extend the simulation duration to 3 ns, but it also did'nt find any ray data on the files lasslab_hdf5_plt_cnt_0110 to lasslab_hdf5_plt_cnt_0300.

If anybody know how to solve this, please let me know.

Best,

Miguel