[FLASH-USERS] FLASH & HYPRE: Makefile.h

Youngjun LEE m13lu2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 10:09:08 EST 2015

Hi,

I solved that problem with putting real path of the header file in the gr_hypreF90CAdapter.c file. For example, _hypre_parcsr_ls.h could be found in “[hypreDirectory]/include”, so I edit the gr_hypreF90CAdapter.c file like,

line #90      #include “_hypre_parcsr_ls.h”    =>    #include “[hypreDirectory]/include/_hypre_parcsr_ls.h"

After fix that file, you can see more files to fix in that way. I know this is annoying job, but I don’t know the proper way that fix this problem.

If anybody knows the proper way to fix this problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

—
Mailbox에서 보냄