[FLASH-USERS] Reading in grid coordinate data in the EOS unit

Andrea Derdzinski aderdzinski at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Jun 10 13:20:24 EDT 2015

Hi FLASH users,

 I am running a simulation in which I want to hold the internal energy
fixed. The internal energy has a radial dependence, so I need to read in
the grid coordinate information at every time step and set the internal
energy to its initial profile eint(r).   My idea was to modify the EOS unit
(using the ideal gamma EOS, so changing eos_idealGamma.F90) such that it
reads in the grid coordinate information and resets the internal energy to
it's initial state. However, this module does not receive the block
information as an input, so I am unsure of the best way to retrieve the
coordinate information.
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to do this?

Thanks,
-Andrea