[FLASH-USERS] Momentum exchange and energy exchange of active particles and flow field

jeevan dahal jeevan.dahal1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:11:04 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to create a solver in the FLASH code that can do the energy
exchange and momentum exchange between the particles and the flow field.
For that, I am trying to use the  Particle in Cell (PIC) approach to model
the source term for the two way coupling between the active particles and
the flow field.

Has anyone done things that is similar to this previously on FLASH code.
Again, I would be grateful if anyone has some suggestions for me regarding
the project.

Thank You

Regards,
Jeevan Dahal