[FLASH-USERS] Bug in Particles_data.F90?

Thomas Peters tpeters at MPA-Garching.MPG.DE
Wed May 6 09:43:26 EDT 2015

Dear FLASH developers,

I think I have found a bug in the Particles_data.F90 file. In the lines

  integer, dimension(PART_ATTR_DS_SIZE,MDIM) ::
pt_velAttrib,pt_velPredAttrib
  integer, dimension(MDIM) :: pt_posAttrib,pt_posPredAttrib
  integer, dimension(PART_TYPE_INFO_SIZE,NPART_TYPES) :: pt_typeInfo

the "save" attribute is missing for all variables. This means that after
initialization of the variables, the assigned values may get lost once
the variables run out of scope. All the other variables in the module do
have this attribute, so I assume it is necessary.

Best regards,
Thomas