[FLASH-USERS] simple code to start N-body simulations

John ZuHone jzuhone at space.mit.edu
Tue Sep 22 12:33:25 EDT 2015

Hi Guido,

I think that the larger issue is that you made a vague claim that the N-body solver was “not good at all” without providing any evidence or specific reasons why you believed so. From the text of your latest email, it appears you are not backing off of this claim, unless I am incorrect.

If there is indeed a problem (which there may be), it would be better for all involved if you were to be more specific about what the problems were, and provide some evidence so we would know exactly where to look for a problem. In that case, the FLASH community could do something about providing a fix, which I know it would be very happy to do. Otherwise, you are just spreading around completely unsubstantiated information, which is not fair to either the authors of the code or those who want to make sure their scientific results are accurate.

Best,

John