[FLASH-USERS] FLASH memory usage: Static, Dynamic and Machine Specific

Rahul Kashyap rkashyap at umassd.edu
Thu Aug 11 10:04:44 EDT 2016

Hi Norbert,

Thanks.
I control the refinement criteria so that my code does not refine
everywhere and as you can see the actual maximum number of leaf blocks that
it creates is 932 i.e. no more than a block on a processor; needless to say
it doesn't even go far to creates all required blocks on 512 processors.

Best,
rahul