[FLASH-USERS] Version of Visit

Jason Galyardt jason.galyardt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:16:36 EDT 2016

Dear Yingchao Lu,

Yes, I can tell you from personal experience that you can use the latest
version of VisIt (10.3) with FLASH 4.3. This version should work with FLASH
4.2 as well, though I've not tested it. In future, you might just try it
out -- with pre-compiled binaries, it takes only a short time to do so.

Cheers,
Jason Galyardt
University of Georgia