[FLASH-USERS] IONMIX Files

Miguel Felipe Silva Vasconcelos miguel.vasconcelos at usp.br
Tue Feb 9 13:46:48 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm studying the interaction between laser and plasma using the
Full-physics Laser Driven Simulation (LaserLab). In the simulation, an
aluminum disk is hit by the laser beam and I'd like to change the disk's
material, for Gold or Nickel, to proceed with my studies. In order to
change the material, FLASH's User Guide informs that is necessary an IONMIX
file which contains EOS and opacity data. Does anybody have the IONMIX
files for the materials listed before or could inform how I'd be able to
get/generate those files? I've found "opacplot" (
https://github.com/flash-center/opacplot) and the documentation says that
it can generate IONMIX files. I've been trying to execute it, but haven't
obtained any progress yet because I can't find all the necessary files
listed on the "ionmix-tutorial.rst".

Yours sincerily,

Miguel F.S Vasconcelos