[FLASH-USERS] Growing error in magnetic field when updating fluid variables in wind tunnel simulation

Sean Couch smc at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 18 06:37:13 EST 2016

Hi Rukmani,

I’ve seen something similar with the field loop advection test.  Have you tried setting E_modification and E_upwind to .TRUE. in your flash.par?

Sean

Sean M. Couch
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Department of Computational Mathematics, Science, and Engineering
National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory/Facility for Rare Isotope Beams
Michigan State University
567 Wilson Rd, 3250 BPS
East Lansing, MI  48824
(517) 884-5035