[FLASH-USERS] Grid_fillGuardCells(CENTER, ALLDIR) for unk vars in UG

ted ted at fdltcc.edu
Thu Jul 21 13:33:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

For the UG=uniform grid StirTurb case, I need more than
1 layer of boundary cells for a visualization
code run by each rank. It seems that I can only get 1 layer;
(0:NXB+1,0:NYB+1,0:NZB+1) data is correct,
but (-1:NXB+2,-1:NYB+2,-1:NZB+2) data is not.  NGUARD=4, and
it is my impression that Grid_fillGuardCells(CENTER,ALLDIR)
should fill in boundaries 4 deep from neighboring blocks.

Many thanks for clarification on this!

Ted