[FLASH-USERS] Multiple Species Hydro+MHD Simulation

Mordecai-Mark Mac Low mordecai at amnh.org
Wed Jun 22 12:27:03 EDT 2016

Dear Weston,

Duffin & Pudritz (2008, doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.14026.x) did implement a *single-fluid* ion-neutral drift algorithm into Flash (i.e. neglecting ion inertia).  Not sure if that would be sufficient for your problem, but you might want to take a look at it.

Best,

Mordecai

--
Mordecai-Mark Mac Low 		Curator & Professor
+1-212-496-3443         	Department of Astrophysics