[FLASH-USERS] More checkpoint files in parallel version

Arne Westphal 3westpha at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Mar 10 07:49:03 EST 2016

Dear all,

I'm pretty new to the FLASH Code and just got it running properly. Since
there are multiple processes running at the same time which want to
create their part of the checkpoint files, I wanted to ask, if there is
a (simple) method to configure FLASH to create more checkpoint files. So
maybe one checkpoint file per process or one per X processes.
So if you would have 5 checkpoint files with the serial run and run it
with 10 processes, you get 50 files.

I'm sorry if I just didn't find it in the documentation yet.

Thanks,
Arne

---