[FLASH-USERS] FLASH 4.4 Release download

Klaus Weide klaus at flash.uchicago.edu
Fri Nov 11 18:06:13 EST 2016

To all users who downloaded FLASH4.4.tar.gz within the first 1.5 days
after the announcement of FLASH 4.4 to the flash-users list:

We found that the FLASH source tarball FLASH4.4.tar.gz that we initially
uploaded to our Web server had an error in one source files that will
result in failures compiling FLASH simulations. Errors will appear during
compilation of Grid_subcellGeometry.F90; this is a newly added source file
which is compiled when FLASH is built, but the routine that it contains is
not called by any code shipped with the current code release.

The faulty tarball has
been replaced with a corrected version; only downloads before Wed Nov 2
08:50 UTC 2016 should be affected.

If you downloaded FLASH4.4.tar.gz between our announcement on Oct 31
and  Nov  2 08:50 UTC, you should go to the Download page at

   http://flash.uchicago.edu/site/flashcode/download/

and download the file again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Klaus Weide