[FLASH-USERS] change Eos of chamber material (LaserSlab)

Sijoy C D cjoycd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 05:58:07 EST 2016

Hi,

The EOS table "he-imx-005.cn4" of chamber material (He) must be replaced
with a similar EOS table for air.
Note that the format of this table (including opacities for each group)
must be compatible with the
FLASH EOS module (refer to the manual). Also, the initial conditions
(density, temp, etc) must be specified
as per your requirement (in geometry setup). To the best of my knowledge,
FLASH will not generate EOS for any material.
The required format for FLASH EOS module is precisely given in the manual.

Best,
*Sijoy C. D.*