[FLASH-USERS] Running FLASH4.3 on Mac

Carlo Graziani carlo at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 6 09:10:12 EDT 2016

Hi Ritam.

Python is very picky about whitespace.  Two lines that look identical in
your editor can look different to the python interpreter, because one
uses spaces and the other one uses tabs, or a mixture.  Is it possible
that you inadvertently edited the setup.py script, perhaps by deleting a
tab and re-inserting some spaces?

I would get a pristine version of the setup script and try again.

Cheers,

Carlo

--
Carlo Graziani                                 (773) 702-7973 (Voice)
University of Chicago Flash Center             (773) 702-6645 (FAX)